Speechocean 10 Hours Chinese Mandarin Speech Recognition Corpus
Summary: Free 10.33 Hours Chinese Mandarin Speech Recognition Corpus Provided by Speechocean
License: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
About this resource:
- The Chinese Mandarin speech recognition corpus is provided by speechocean.
- This is a 10.33 hours corpus, which is collected over 4 different microphones simultaneously.
- The corpus was recorded by 20 speakers (10 males and 10 females) in a quiet office. Each speaker was recorded around 120 utterances in one channel.
- Transcription files are included.
- The sentence transcription accuracy is higher than 98%.
- It is totally free to use for academic purpose.
- This corpus is a subset of a bigger corpus (159 hours). Please contact us if you are interested.