Summary: A Chinese Mandarin speech corpus by Beijing DataTang Technology Co., Ltd, containing 200 hours of speech data from 600 speakers. The transcription accuracy for each sentence is larger than 98%.
License: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
About this resource:
The contents and the corresponding descriptions of the corpus include:
- The corpus contains 200 hours of acoustic data, which is mostly mobile recorded data.
- 600 speakers from different accent areas in China are invited to participate in the recording.
- The transcription accuracy for each sentence is larger than 98%.
- Recordings are conducted in a quiet indoor environment.
- The database is divided into training set, validation set, and testing set in a ratio of 7: 1: 2.
- Detail information such as speech data coding and speaker information is preserved in the metadata file.
- Segmented transcripts are also provided.
The corpus aims to support researchers in speech recognition, machine translation, voiceprint recognition, and other speech-related fields. Therefore, the corpus is totally free for academic use.
Please cite the corpus as “aidatatang_200zh, a free Chinese Mandarin speech corpus by Beijing DataTang Technology Co., Ltd ( www.datatang.com )”.
The corpus is a subset of a much bigger data (free 1505 hours Chinese Mandarin speech corpus) set which was recorded in the same environment as this open source data. Please visit our website DataTang for more details.
DataTang is a community of creators-of world-changers and future-builders. We're invested in collaborating with a diverse set of voices in the AI world, and are excited about working on large-scale projects. Beyond speech, we're providing multiple resources in image, and text. For more data, please visit [Product].
- Tel:  (+86) 400-650-6137
- Email:  firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel:  (+1) 408-769-6223
- Email:  Globalsales@datatang.com
External URL: https://www.datatang.com/webfront/opensource.html